Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday Wedding!

Before I was married I enjoyed weddings. Granted most of the time I was jealous and wondering when it was going to be MY day, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. Especially for the cake!

Now that I am married on the other hand, I LOVE them and I cry during the ceremony EVERY SINGLE TIME. It doesn't matter who is getting married, where the ceremony is being held, how cute the ring bearer is, or how pretty (or not pretty) the flowers are.

They remind me of how absolutely in love with my Hubby I am. They remind me of how lucky I am. And they remind me that I can't imagine waking up to anyone else for the rest of my life. He makes me a better person, we are a great team, and I am so happy to share my life with him.

Hubby and I went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday for a friend of mine that I used to work with. They have been together for awhile and it was such a special day and I was so happy to be apart of it! I wish I had some pictures but of course I kept forgetting. She looked beautiful of course. The chapel where they got married was amazing and their reception was loads of fun! They are now in Mexico sipping cocktails on the beach and I am not jealous one bit...okay maybe a little...

Happy Marriage!

No comments: