Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Months Ahead

I don't really fancy myself as one of those people that is "so busy ALL the time". Hubby and I are honestly very boring and typically just go with the flow when it comes to plans...shocking I know considering my obsession with knowing what is going on and what is to come. (I have been known to tell him my entire day's plan while he lays in bed and just stares at me...for some reason, it makes me feel better that he knows what is going on.)

Well...that is definitlely not the case for the next couple of months. We have something planned pretty much every weekend until Christmas! Most of the events take place on Saturday so at least we will have Sunday to recover but I am just not used to this!

I will be sure to update you on all our adventures...it is going to be a whirlwind and I fear Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye!

Happy Fall!

No comments: