Thursday, February 4, 2010

Punkin Update

For those of you keeping track, I will be 20 weeks on Sunday. Half way there. I can't believe it. Hubby and I will also be celebrating the 20 week milestone with a sonogram on Monday!

We will hopefully get more than a floating blob...


Dont get me wrong. This might just be the cutest floating blob I have ever seen...

But hopefully...on Monday...we will find out/be able to see if Punkin will need a skirt or pants! Unless she is a feminist them she can totally wear pants if she wants to...or he feels more comfortable in skirts, whatever...we are hip people! But you get the idea. It is finally time to find out the sex. You better believe I will keep you updated.

Any guesses on the gender? You at least have a 50/50 shot of being right! I would love to hear what you think!

Happy baby!

1 comment:

Me said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I AM DYYYYINGGGGG TO FIND OUT!!!! I keep seeing the CUTEST stuff in the WORLD to get you guys and Joe keeps keeping me from buying the baby boy AND girl stuff (my theory is I can return the one you don't need ... hahahahaha). He keeps making me be patient!!! I don't know how YOU'RE being so patient!!!!!!!! <3 you guys!!!!