Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Friday! - 1st Edition

I have decided to make a theme day and I have picked Friday. Why you ask? Because...

1) I love Fridays
2) I love food
3) I love to bake

Fridays are going to be my day that I feature a new and exciting recipe that I have been dying to try and feel the world will be a better place after I spread the word. I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any requests!

Hubby inspired the first edition by ordering Blueberry Pancakes at breakfast last Sunday. I had Blueberries on the brain and couldnt get this recipe for "Blueberry Baby/Boy Bait" that I found on Piece of Cake out of my head. I had to try it. Shauna uses and raves about frozen berries but since fresh were on sale and cheaper than frozen...I made the decision to just be wild and go for it. Turned out great! Hubby, my MIL, and I ended up being big fans, and I will definitely be making this again! It can be eaten for breakfast, as a quick snack, or in one sitting as a meal...whatever you prefer. I hope you try it, love it, and share it.


Based on these pictures, I am hoping this theme day also helps me...
 a) become a better photographer
b) become more organized when cooking (aka take pictures of all ingredients and steps) 
c) remember to take pictures when the food is done rather than just digging my fork into it...

Just bare with me, I hope the pictures get better.

Happy Baking!

No comments: