Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ummm...adorable!

So we have these great neighbors who live two houses down. We have slowly but surely been building a relationship with them, which was definitely assisted when we found out she was having a baby and then...hello...WE are having a baby! She is due in January, I think the 9th, so she is just adorably huge and ready for that baby already. They are keeping the sex a surprise which I think is both terrifying and fabulous!

Anywho...she is very crafty and recently purged their house and therefore her cake pans and was nice enough to bring this over for me!


Um...what?! Adorable!! (I totally stole this picture from Ebay by the way)

We had plans to go over to their house on Sunday (last Sunday) so Hubby could help install a shelf in their laundry room. I realized that I never got to say thank you for the pan in person, so I thought of no better way to say thanks then to make them their very own snowman cake to celebrate the holidays!


He turned out REALLY stinkin' cute I think! The pan is really meant to make him stand up but I didn't want to stress myself out too much, so I started small.

I also had some cupcakes made and extra icing so I thought what the heck...how about some poinsettas too!



Hope your holiday is just as sweet!

Happy Baking!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Megan, the cake and cupcakes are ADORABLE! You are so talented!

Megan said...

Awww...thanks Leslie! I appreciate it. : )

Me said...

That snowman's supposed to stand up?!?! That's absurd!!! He looks ADORABLE the way he is!! A+!! :)