Friday, December 18, 2009

Appointment Day!

Today Hubby and I have our second appointment with our midwife. I am not sure what is going to go down but since I havent seen her since I had my sonogram, I am expecting to get an exact due date. Everyone has been asking and I keep having to reply with...."well...the end of June, I think?" and that just doesn't work for some.

I think I am starting to get a belly that I can't suck in anymore. I showed Hubby this morning, he said it was cute. That made me laugh. I never thought I would hear him say that a belly was cute. He replied that if it was caused by eating "cake and ice cream" he would say something but for now, he is cool with a belly for "punkin". : )

Update about our appointment this weekend!

Happy Bellies!

1 comment:

Me said...

So exciting!!!

Pregnant bellies start off cute - then you become beautiful!!! <3