Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Baby Bump!

Tonight my boss and I headed to College Station for a career fair. Between sexual harassment investigations and career fairs, who knew I would get to see so much of Texas when I came to work for a sandwich company!

Well, College Station is where Jason and Ashley live (she is in med school...she is a smartie pants) therefore I was hoping to see them...which I was able to do!

Ashley and I went out for dinner and then headed back to her house so I could see their cute house AND Peyton's room! Peyton is due around November 1st! I cant believe that is only a month away!

I was planning on blogging about her shower that was last month but my camera is being screwy, so be sure to check back this weekend for an update and some pictures!

Happy Babies!

No comments: