Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The transition has begun...

I have officially started reading parenting blogs. Wow. As most of you know, I really like to cook. Have for forever. I even convinced myself as a kid that someday I would find myself on The Food Network. I used to practice. Dont judge. Although The Food Network hasnt called, I am not giving up hope. That being said, I read a lot of food blogs. I love them. Especially the baking ones...EEK...they suck me in! I mean yesterday for example, I found a recipe for baked donuts, cheesecake, and "the world's greatest frosting"...I MEAN COME ON!

Anyways...although I am still enjoying my cooking blogs...I have started reading a really awesome parenting blog. Chronicles of a Babywise Mom. She really promotes the Babywise philosophies (which we plan on trying) and really has some great ideas! I am dipping my toe into the parenting world water...the water is cold but I am sure it will warm up soon!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Me said...

You're gonna' be the best mom EVER!!!!!!

I could TOTALLY see you on the Food Network!!! you should still go for it!!!