1 package yellow cake mix
1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
3/4 cup peach nectar juice*
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup orange juice
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp orange extract, optional
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
4 T orange juice
2 T peach nectar juice
2 cup powdered sugar
2-4 T orange juice
1-2 T peach nectar juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
2. Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low for 1 minutes. Scrap down the sides of the bowl and blend on medium for 2 minutes more.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until golden brown, 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool in the pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
5. While cake is cooling, prepare the thin glaze by combining all ingredients until smooth.
6. Loosen cake around the edges with a knife is necessary. Invert cake onto serve/storage dish. Place parchment paper or wax paper around the outside of the cake to keep your serving dish clean.
7. With a toothpick or wooden skewer, poke holes in the top of the cake. Gently spoon the glaze over the warm cake, allowing it to get in holes and drip down the sides and into the center. Allow cake to cool completely.
*You can find this in a can in most grocery stores. The original recipe called for peach schnapps if you want to make it a little "fun".
**Optional step. Once cake has completely cooled, prepare thick glaze and spoon over the top.