Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get to work Hubby!


Three days weekend rock my freakin' face off. We decided that this past weekend was going to be deemed "get shit stuff done because we are about to have a baby!" weekend.

A few weekends ago, although we had talked about it for awhile so it wasnt a complete out of the blue thing, Hubby decided to rip all of the bushes out near the back of our house. We hated them. The dogs loved to dig and get dirty in them, but we hated them.

We laid weed blocker in hopes that it would stop things from growing and then last weekend we eventually went and bought some grasses. Wispy ones. I love them.

So this past weekend, we finished it off by adding rocks!

It turned out EXACTLY how I wanted!

And while he busted his butt in the 150 degree heat...I washed these...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? They are actually even smaller than they look here because I have what I affectionatly like to call..."man hands".

We did however find time to

have a small pool party at my parent's house. They were out of town and the dogs just LOVE swimming at Grammy and Grumps house!

We got a lot of things done and organized and I even had time to work on the baby's room a little bit.


More pictures of the room to come, I promise...I am still just trying to figure out where the heck everything needs to go and I am trying to remember what everything is now that it is washed and out of the package...

Happy Baby!

2 comments:

Me said...

Everything looks wonderful! Can't wait to see more pics of the baby room!!! =)

The pool party looked like fun!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Megan! A baby! I'm so happy for you. By the way, I worked with you at Snooty Pig. I wish you all the best.

Michelle W.